The Door Store Installs Stunning Front Doors for Homeowners in the Western Chicago Suburbs
Homeowners in the Western Chicago suburbs can feel confident turning to the experts at The Door Store for beautiful front entry doors. We’re a family-owned and -operated company that’s been providing first-rate front doors to homeowners in this area since 1987, and our dedication to outstanding customer service has helped us earn the Better Business Bureau’s prestigious A+ rating.
Choose From a Variety of Materials
When purchasing your new entry door, you’ll want to select an option that perfectly suits your specific needs and tastes. Our customers have the benefit of being able to choose from a wide selection of top-quality front doors. We carry entry doors made from:
For a warm, inviting look, consider a wood entry door. We carry wood front doors from a number of top-name manufacturers, including Simpson Door Company, Rogue Valley Door, and Masonite.
Before choosing your new wooden entry doors, learning about each manufacturer and how their products differ can be incredibly beneficial throughout the decision-making process. Our trusted manufacturers include the following:
- Simpson Door Company is one of the largest wood door manufacturers in the country. They offer a variety of styles and different wood species. They also offer a composite bottom with “Ultra-Block” technology to keep moisture out and prevent your new entry doors from potential rot.
- Rogue Valley Door differs from many other companies, as they produce wooden entry doors with a thick veneer skin. This prevents any risk of cracking or splitting.
- Masonite not only offers wooden entry doors in a variety of styles, but they also have a unique anti-moisture process that bakes moisture out of the material. Masonite also offers a 20 year warranty without any requirements.
If you’re concerned about durability but don’t want to compromise on appearance, fiberglass front doors are a wonderful option. They won’t dent, rot, or rust, and they require very little maintenance. We proudly install fiberglass entry doors manufactured by Albany Door Company, Inc., ProVia, and Therma-Tru Doors.
Each of our fiberglass door manufacturers brings something different to the table. We work with local and nationwide companies, but regardless of which one you choose, we guarantee quality and a large selection of entry doors. Our fiberglass manufacturer options include the following:
- Albany Door Company, Inc. is local to Illinois and offers customer-friendly prices, good quality, and a variety of styles.
- ProVia has a large selection of entry doors and a range of price points. They are known for some of the heaviest and most realistic woodgrain-look fiberglass doors. For example, if you are looking for a fiberglass door that has divided lites, ProVia is the perfect choice.
- Therma-Tru Doors is one of the forerunners in the fiberglass door industry. Their extensive selection caters to any budget, and their imitation wood is very realistic.
Our steel entry doors are exceptionally secure, making them a great choice for protecting your family and your home. We carry steel front doors crafted by Taylor Entrance Systems.
Promising strength and quality, Taylor Entrance Systems uses 22-gague steel skin with an all-steel edge. This ensures dent resistance and increased security. Many other steel entry doors do not have the same reinforcement and quality. These doors are also equipped with a patented adjustable hinge system, allowing for an exact fit.
If you’re having trouble deciding between these options, you can rely on our knowledgeable team to help you make the right decision for your home. We aim to provide our customers with the ideal combination of quality and simplicity — we’ll help you select a top-quality entry door through our simple, stress-free process.
Learn More About Our Beautiful Front Doors
If you’re interested in having a new entry door installed at your home, give us a call or visit The Door Store’s showroom in Villa Park. You’ll love checking out our full-size displays and our huge selection of hardware options, which will help you visualize what your new front door will look like when it’s installed at your home. You’ll also be able to meet with our knowledgeable team members, who will provide you with additional information and answer your questions. We’ll also schedule a complimentary in-home consultation so that we can examine your existing doors, take any necessary measurements, and provide you with an estimate for the installation.